Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Pasto airport (Colombia) / OACI SKPS/ IATA PSO
Pasto is located close to Pasto, Chachagui at 3 miles, El Tambo at 7 miles, Narino at 8 miles, Santacruz at 9 miles, San Lorenzo at 9 miles, Buesaco at 9 miles, La Florida at 10 miles, El Penol at 12 miles, Taminango at 12 miles, Pasto at 13 miles,
METAR for Pasto airport - SKPS
SKPS 061300Z 00000KT 9999 BKN014 15/14 Q1020 RMK A3014
Decoded METAR for Pasto Airport (Colombia)
METAR issued by SKPS on Saturday 6th of March 2021 at 13:00 UTC, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 10 hours and 44 minutes ago.
Visibility is more than 10 km = more than 6 sm.
Temperature is 15 °C = 59 °F and dew point is 14 °C = 57 °F . This correspond to 94% relative humidity.
QNH is 1020 mb = 30.12 inHg
Wind speed is 0 km/h = 0 kt, direction is 0°.
Clouds : broken at 1400 ft = 430 m.
Remarks : A3014
TAF for Pasto airport - SKPS
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Mariscal Sucre International airport (SEQM) at 207 km↑
NOTAM for Pasto Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Aerodrome (from Monday 18th of May 2009 at 23:00 to Wednesday 27th of May 2009 at 23:00)
C1868/09 NOTAMNnQ) SKED/QFALN/IV/NBO/A/000/999/nA) SKPS B) 0905172300 C) 0905262300 ESTnD) HNnE) AD CLSD PARA TODA CLASE OPS NOCURNASnCREATED: 17 May 2009 15:13:00 nSOURCE: SKBOYNYX
airports around Pasto
- for Ipiales airport (SKIP) at 45 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Tulcan airport (SETU) at 50 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Villa Garzon airport (SKVG) at 55 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Orito airport (SKOR) at 58 miles↑
- for Puerto Asis airport (SKAS) at 82 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Popayan airport (SKPP) at 87 miles↑METAR & TAF
- for Pitalito airport (SKPI) at 89 miles↑
- for Guapi airport (SKGP) at 91 miles↑METAR & TAF
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)