Aeronautical current weather observation and short-term forecast for pilots, flight preparation with the METAR (Meteorological Aerodrome Report : current weather report), and TAF (Terminal Aerodrome Forecast: short-term weather forecast message for aviation). And other resources like VAC (Visual Approach Chart) and NOTAM (Notice To Airman) to prepare a flights.
METAR, TAF, VAC, NOTAM Le-Luc-Le-Cannet airport (France) / OACI LFMC
Le-Luc-Le-Cannet is located close to Le Luc, Le Cannet, Le Cannet-des-Maures at 2 mile↑, Le Luc at 4 mile↑, Vidauban at 4 mile↑, Taradeau at 5 mile↑, La Garde-Freinet at 6 mile↑, Le Thoronet at 6 mile↑, Les Laurons at 7 mile↑, Gonfaron at 7 mile↑, Les Arcs at 7 mile↑, Lorgues at 8 mile↑,
81 m = 266 ft
- runway 13/31 : 1400 m = 4593 ft
- runway 09/27 : 800 m = 2625 ft
aerial view of Le-Luc-Le-Cannet
METAR for Le-Luc-Le-Cannet airport - LFMC
LFMC 091900Z AUTO 10013KT CAVOK 19/08 Q1013
Decoded METAR for Le-Luc-Le-Cannet Airport (France)
METAR issued by LFMC on Sunday 9th of May 2021 at 19:00 UTC. This is an automatically generated METAR, Warning : this METAR is out of date, issued 9 hours and 36 minutes ago.
CAVOK = Ceiling And Visibility OK, visibility is more than 10 km, no clouds below 5000 ft or below the minimum sector altitude. No cumulonimbus or budding cumulus, regardless of their altitude and no Significant Weather
Visibility is greater than 10 km = greater than 6 mile.
Temperature is 19 °C = 66 °F and dew point is 8 °C = 46 °F . This correspond to 49% relative humidity.
QNH is 1013 mb = 29.91 inHg
Wind speed is 24 km/h = 13 kt, direction is 100°.
TAF for Le-Luc-Le-Cannet airport - LFMC
No TAF but aviation weather is available at for Hyeres-Le-Palyvestre airport (LFTH) at 37 km↑
VAC for Le-Luc-Le-Cannet Airport - LFMC
The Visual Approach Chart (VAC Visual Approach Chart) is provided without any guarantee of its timeliness. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM for Le-Luc-Le-Cannet Airport
NOTAMs are provided without any guarantee of their topicality. The pilot is the only person responsible for the verification of its validity before using it operationally to prepare a flight or to use it during its navigation.
NOTAM Temporary restricted area / valid from Monday 15th of March 2021 at 05:00 to Tuesday 14th of September 2021 at 14:00
Q) LFMM/QRTCA/IV/BO /AW/000/020/4331N00631E003
A) LFMC B) 2103150500 C) 2109141400
E) DRONE FLIGHTS IN THE WEST OF DRAGUIGNAN - AIP SUP 030/21 :
SUBJECT : CREATION OF 2 TEMPORARY RESTRICTED AREAS.
THIS AIP SUP IS AVBL AT WWW.SIA.AVIATION-CIVILE.GOUV.FR
F) SFC G) 1000FT AGL
CREATED: 25 Feb 2021 09:17:00
- Nearest hotels
- Hotels in Le Cannet-des-Maures
- for La Môle airport at 13 mile↑
- for Cuers-Pierrefeu airport at 16 mile↑
nearest airports to Le-Luc-Le-Cannet
- for La Môle airport (LFTZ) at 13 mile↑
- for Cuers-Pierrefeu airport (LFTF) at 16 mile↑
- for Fréjus airport (LFTU) at 18 mile↑aéroport fermé
- for Fayence airport (LFMF) at 22 mile↑
- for Hyeres-Le-Palyvestre airport (LFTH) at 23 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Cannes-Mandelieu airport (LFMD) at 30 mile↑METAR & TAF
- for Le-Castellet airport (LFMQ) at 32 mile↑
- for Puimoisson airport (LFTP) at 35 mile↑
- NOTAM : ICAO (www.icao.int)
- METAR et TAF : AVWX (avwx.rest)
- Météo générale : Openweathermap (www.openweathermap.org) et AVWX (avwx.rest)
- VAC France : DGAC/SIA (www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv.fr)
- Aerial maps : Google Maps (www.google.com), Microsoft Bing (www.microsoft.com) ou OpenStreetMap (www.openstreetmap.org)